With the integral iTWO SCE system solution the storage and delivery processes fit seamlessly into the information chain of a precast plant and allow the product tracking up to the construction site. With the optimization of warehouse operations the automation of warehouse-handling machines and truck loading facilities is the logical but not necessary consequence of the comprehensive solution. The degree of automation of the size and structure of company can be adapted modular.
Using modern GPS navigation systems it is possible to find out if the lift truck is in the right position when the stack will be picked up in warehouse. With auxiliary signal a measuring precision of 1m can be achieved. After the storage of a stack the actual placement position is transmitted and saved on SCE server. The finding of concrete parts is thus speeded up: a map is indicated for the forklift driver on his mobile terminal, where the destination and his own location are marked. As he approaches the goal, the map becomes more precise and facilitates the rapid and safe finding of the requiered stack. The same applies to the placing on the truck. The advantages are clear:
- The exact position of the forklift truck is known at any time. Thereby it will be clearly supervised that the correct stack will be picked up and the right stack will be placed in the correct location.
- Optimal information for forklift driver througth current and detailed map display.
- Thanks to the optimised SAA warehouse management with pre-planning and stacker guidance transport distances and charging periodes can be minimized.
- Realistic and current representation of warehouse at every storage terminal throughout the enterprise.
With the help of an identification system can be checked whether the right stack was picked up by the lift truck:
- Each element is identified by a unique barcode.
- All data of the pallet can be easily scanned at any time by scanning the barcode.
- The completeness of the stacks can be checked before they stored.
- By the constantly monitoring of the plates and stacks, wrong deliveries can be prevented
Automatic warehouse control
In addition to numerous planning algorithms of the system, the machinery of a storage can be directly controled:
- Automatic transfer of a released stack from the production via a delivery vehicle
- Recording and management of photos for quality assurance
- Measuring of the length, the wigth, the height and weight of a stack for monitoring of the allowed dimensions and safeguarding of the automatic warehouse transport.
- Fully automated storage, outsourcing and stock transfer by means of automatic storage devices or stacking cranes
- Dynamic warehouse management dipending on stack dimensions - in order to take full advantage of storage capacity.
- Automatic commissioning and prepositioning for truck transport.